Travel/Recreation/Events Information and Links
- People ages 2 and older must still wear a mask at the Missoula International Airport in accordance with federal requirements. All visitors to Missoula County are encouraged to practice social distancing, remain out of public spaces if sick, and follow other recommended guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Visit SaferMissoula.org for more guidance.
Travelers arriving in Missoula County may contact the Missoula City-County Health Department at 406-258-INFO with questions. Travelers who develop symptoms of COVID-19 should contact a healthcare provider.
If you are traveling elsewhere, contact the local public health jurisdiction with questions:
- Lake County Public Health: 406-883-7288
- Mineral County Public Health: 406-822-3564
- Powell County Public Health: 406-490-3941
- Ravalli County Public Health: 406-375-6672
- Sanders County Public Health: 406-827-6925