All COVID-19 precautions are still in place, including:
- All riders over age 2, regardless of medical status, must wear a face covering while on board. Masks are required for all able-bodied riders; face shields or an equivalent are required for those who are medically exempt from wearing a full face mask.
- Rear door boarding, unless boarding assistance is required.
- Restricted physical-distancing zone behind each operator.
- Intensive cleaning and disinfection of buses and equipment multiple times daily.
- Please do not ride if you are sick or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
Updated schedules and more information about our response to COVID-19, including current schedules, Mountain Line as an essential service, safety precautions and community support can be found at mountainline.com/covid19.
- Follow the federal requirement to wear a mask or other cloth face covering while onboard all Mountain Line vehicles if you’re medically able and over the age of 2.
- Wash your hands before and after riding.
- Put as much physical-distancing space as possible between yourself and other riders while onboard.
- Board through the rear door, unless assistance is required.
If you are experiencing symptoms, please avoid using public transit and visit the county’s website for a list of next steps: missoula.co/cvirus.
Mountain Line is taking all precautions to ensure its bus operators, riders and the community are safe.
- The agency thoroughly cleans and disinfects its buses and the Downtown Transfer Center lobby multiple times daily, paying particular attention to “high touch” areas, such as handholds and railings.
- For operators, the agency has created a physical-distancing buffer zone by blocking off six feet of space behind each operator.
- All operators are provided personal protective equipment.
Conditions during the pandemic change constantly. Mountain Line continues to work closely with the city, county and emergency services on a coordinated response to the COVID-19 outbreak, including collaboration to provide safe, reliable transit service to those in need.
Please visit mountainline.com/covid19 and continue to follow the agency on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the most up-to-date route schedules and information.
Feel free to contact Mountain Line directly at 406-721-3333 with additional questions or concerns.