Travel/Recreation/Events Information and Links
- Visitors to Missoula County are strongly encouraged to wear cloth face coverings, practice social distancing, remain out of public spaces if sick, and follow other recommended guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Visit SaferMissoula.org for more guidance.
Travelers arriving in Missoula County may contact the Missoula City-County Health Department at 406-258-INFO with questions. Travelers who develop symptoms of COVID-19 should contact a health care provider.
If you are traveling elsewhere, contact the local public health jurisdiction with questions:
- Lake County Public Health: 406-883-7288
- Mineral County Public Health: 406-822-3564
- Powell County Public Health: 406-490-3941
- Ravalli County Public Health: 406-375-6672
- Sanders County Public Health: 406-827-6925
Think before you fly!
- Is your travel necessary or essential?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms of illness?
- Be smart, stay safe and follow the guidelines from the Missoula City-County Health Department.